1) We look forward to welcoming you to our farm on Saturday, September 25th – this is a farm and as such, the soil is bumpy, there are rocks, there are pollinators including bees, wasps and stingy things…we ask that you are responsible for dressing appropriately (we recommend boots and cool farm footwear) and that you might want to make sure you have bug spray and hopefully only if you need one your Epi-Pen.
2) We respect your privacy and purchase of the ticket(s) for the Field & Feast at Springfield Farm. We promise not to share/sell your contact details and only correspond with you about this event and future Field & Feast events at Springfield Farm. We appreciate your kind permission to do this – if you want to opt out just drop us an email at email@example.com
3) There will be non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages available at the Field & Feast event – we ask that you respect our farming community and abide by the rules of the road, noise allowances and most importantly Please DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. If you need help to get back to your hotel room, home we are here to help and make sure you arrive safely. We also reserve the right to not serve alcohol beverages when we find that someone is intoxicated, or consuming too much or is acting out of proper conduct for the event. We appreciate your understanding, respect and support for our rules here.
4) When we meet on September 25th we will do everything possible to adhere to the Covid19 health and safety guidelines at that moment. If you are experiencing any symptoms, have come into contact with someone sick – please do not attend and we will be happy to provide a “rain check” for the next event in the future.
5) We cannot provide refunds for the tickets – they are however transferable if you would like to gift the tickets. As this is a guest list reception (part of Covid19 guidelines) we ask that you advise us 24 hours in advance for our On-site Manager to let the team know of the change.
We are excited and delighted that you have chosen to attend our Field & Feast event – We look forward to welcoming you.